Sticky ads are used to increase ad viewability and performance. Both mid-market publishers and premium publishers are running sticky ad units for a while now. If you would like to run sticky ads on Google Ad Manager, then you need to create a new publisher declaration. Here are the steps:
- Click Inventory > Ad Exchange rules > Publisher declarations.
- Click the Display inventory type.
- Click New display publisher declaration.
- Decide which inventory to include or exclude in your targeting.
- Under Sticky ads, select a checkbox to indicate that the selected inventory serves either vertical or horizontal sticky ads