Here’s how to integrate Google AdSense with Google Ad Manager:
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Admin > Linked accounts.
- And, then click AdSense > Link an AdSense account.
- Then, write the Publisher ID associated with your AdSense account in the Web property code.
- Enter a Display name which you’ll select while creating an AdSense line item.
- Enter the Contact email address which you used to sign-in to the AdSense account.
- Then, enter the details to validate your account i.e. ZIP/Postal code and the last 5 digits of your Phone number.
- Click Save.
If you need more help, we’ve talked about Google Ad Manager and Google AdSense integration extensively in our blog.