Google Ad Manager provides granular metrics either via log-level reports or key-value reports. Since log-level data isn’t accessible to a publisher with a free version and comes with raw and unaggregated data, many publishers use key-value pairs to view granular metrics.
Key-value reporting can help you analyze the performance of SSPs as well. All you need to do is to pass the hb_bidder as key and values as required e.g. IX (Index Exchange), OX (OpenX), and so on.
Then, you can pull the reports for that specific key value.
- Go to Google Ad Manager home page, and select Reporting > New report.
- Fill in the additional details and type of report.
- Have the specific key-value as a filter.
- Now, scroll down to Dimensions and select important ones.
- In the Metrics section, select the desired metrics such as ad impressions, eCPMs, ad revenue, and so on, and most importantly ad server targeted impressions.
- At last, run the report.