Ads that are coming from Google Ads can be blocked with the help of the Ad Review Center in Google Ad Manager. Follow these steps:
- Login to your GAM account.
- Go to Delivery > Creatives > Ad Review Center.
- Browse through the ads or use the search bar to find a specific ad.
- Click an ad if you want to see more details about it.
- Once you’ve found the ad you want to block, hover over it and select ‘Block This Ad’
- If you wish to block all ads from that account then click on the add and select ‘Block Account’ in the right-hand side panel.
The update will take effect after a few hours. To block ads from non-Google Ads sources, you have to use this method.