You can manage the line item delivery speed by going to the ‘Adjust Delivery’ section within a line item. Under ‘Adjust Delivery’, you’ll have two settings:
- Display Creatives
- Rotate Creatives.
If you are creating a new line item then you will have one more setting:
- Deliver Impressions
Let us understand them one by one.
Display Creatives: It is used to control how creatives can be displayed on a single webpage. It has four options:
- One or More: Any number of creatives can be served on the page.
- Only One: Only one creative will be served for an ad request.
- As Many As Possible: Priority is given to the creatives of this line item to appear together on a page.
- All: Either all the creatives will be served or non of them will be served.
Rotate Creatives: It is used to define which creative displays as a part of the rotation. It has four options:
- Evenly: Each creative is displayed equally.
- Optimized: The creative with the highest CTR will be delivered more often.
- Weighted: Creatives will be displayed according to the frequency defined by you.
- Sequential: Creatives will be displayed to each user according to the sequence specified by you.
Deliver Impressions: It is used to define the pace of the line item delivery. It has three options:
- Evenly: The ads are delivered at a constant pace throughout the campaign period.
- As fast as possible: It delivers as many ads as possible without compromising the delivery of other line items.
Frontloaded: It begins serving as much as 40% higher than its goal briefly and gradually declines to 5% ahead of schedule toward the end. The delivery goal is calculated hourly.